For various reasons, I finally got off my ass and recorded a new mix session. This is my first posted mix using digital vinyl control instead of midi controllers, and there are still a couple train wrecks but nothing too bad. The sound quality should also be better because the version of the Mixxx software that I used includes the linear interpolation sound code that I wrote. This code eliminates a lot of the weird hisses, pops, and static that older versions of the program exhibited.
The tracklist represents the harder end of the stuff I like now: slammin’ Berlin Techno. Make sure the subwoofer is turned up.
- Atomuhr – Ghost in the Shell (Minimal Dub)
- Ness – Diagnostic Function – Original Mix
- Perc, Passarella Death Squad – Temperature’s Rising – Original Mix
- Raiz – Keep Secrets – Jerome Sydenham & Funktion Remix
- Octave – Hyper Ego (Tom Hades Remix)
- Tony Rohr – Eli Odd Hows
- Traversable Wormhole – Exotic Matter – Terence Fixmer Remix
- Elysee – LSD – Original Mix
- Substance – Gestalts – Original Mix
- Silent Servent – B
- Silent Servant – Elmar
- Raime – This Foundry (Regis Version)