From the User Event:
- Mac and PC are on the same roadmap now — simultaneous releases. No mention of intel-specific
- Composer Software-only version, 5K$
- Mojo SDI, 7500$
- Adrenaline price drop
Feature improvements to composer:
- Uncompressed HD playback
- tracking / stabilizing
- more protools compatible
- AVX2 / 16bit plugin compatible
- “nonlinear workflow engine” — or, integrated asset management. Designed so that everyone will need a copy, even the finance people! Hurray stock price!
- Also tracks resolutions.
- Seems unity-specific, but I couldn’t tell. Very vague on the details.
- Integrated with Composer, but there’s also a couple standalone versions for other people — even interns doing logging (“Interplay Assist”).
- 100 media types, including avid (obviously), photoshop, excel, etc. Wide-ranging.
- Can auto-archive
- Auto multirez based on rules (audio doesn’t need HD, etc)
- Security for houses that have people renting rooms. (one client can’t see another’s media at all)
- “Health monitoring”
- Unity ISIS scales to 192TB, 150 simultaneous clients
- Unity and LANshare, 2x capacity
- Avid VideoRAID (please buy disks from us!)
- “Open Storage Initiative” — can use final cut / premiere with unity — probably just making them generic disks if you want.
DS Nitris 8:
- 4:4:4 support
- Symphony Dual Boot
- DS Assist station — ie DS without the Nitris hardware
- Mac version out. No mention of intel
- Liquid 7.1
- Studio Toolkit works with bluray, whoop-de-doo